Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Donations


Brushworks by Monte Art Blog accepts donations to help keep this blog site operational. All contributors will receive an ACEO Open Edition Print of their choice as a small token of my appreciation for your support. Donations can also be made using the donate Paypal button below to contribute any dollar amount. Your support is appreciated and it's my hope to make this site more interactive with videos, commentary and guest artist participation. Site donations for those who don't have Paypal accounts or don't feel comfortable donating online, you can snail mail your check or postal money order to:

Robert Anthony Montesino
Brushworks by Monte
P.O. Box 840004
Hollywood, Florida 33084

 If you are unable to make a donation at this time, please contact me personally with your shipping info and I will send one of my ACEO Limited Edition Fine Art Prints to you free of charge.  Many thanks and blessings to you all. Again, Please help me make this dream come true when and if you can.! Too many people who love art generally and my art specifically have fallen on hard times and this will be my way of paying it forward. Sharing good things that have come to me by the grace of God and your generous support in years past.   Note Again, thanks for looking and contact me regarding your selection, Thanks for looking and don't forget to follow me and sign up for my Newsletter.





No comments: