Thursday, May 3, 2018

Three Palms - Acrylic on Canvas Panel - Framed 8 x 10 (Artist Note: THREE PALMS - 8 X 10 - FINE ART PRINT -$64.00 WITH BLACK FRAME AS IN ROOM VIEW $144.00.JPG)


THREE PALMS - 8 X 10 - FINE ART PRINT -$64.00 WITH BLACK FRAME AS IN ROOM VIEW $144.00.JPG


Inspired by Florida Landscapes, beaches, palm trees, blue skies, and sunshine. Feel good paintings that are pleasing to the eye, calming to the soul and letting nature into any room in my home or office. These are the kind of scenes I like to paint. Most of my landscapes are not too busy. Very few figures or structures are intentionally left out. Acrylic paints allow me to work with a palette knife building texture on top of this quick-drying water-based medium. This painting was influenced by many of the open-air painters of Florida landscapes, such as the Highwaymen and others who came after, trying to capture the beauty and essence of Florida beaches and many inland waterways, like the Everglades. The center and northern parts of the State also have beautiful natural settings unique to their areas.Sometimes I combined palette knife and loose brushwork alla prima style to achieve the texture of a given piece. I hope viewers will enjoy the same sense of tranquility and peace the simplicity of my artwork captures. Artist Note: The 8x10 and 5x7 Canvas Panels I work are meant to be displayed in a Frame. These paintings will ship un-framed. The frame used in this listing is for display purposes only. Just an old frame I used from a corner of my studio. I wanted to give potential buyers an idea of what this piece would like in a proper size frame. I think they would look best in a gold leaf wood frame or dark wood frame. Thanks for looking.

No comments: