Thursday, March 20, 2014

Birch Trees ( Palette Knife Painting) Acrylic on Canvas - 24 X 24 - (Sold)

My latest Palette Knife Painting titled, "Birch Trees". I don't know how to photograph pictures but I gave this series of photos my best shot! I've never seen Birch Tree's before except in magazines, photography books and TV, but I've always loved them and wanted to touch one someday. So using a photo reference I painted these with a palette knife. Still having great fun with my palette knife studies. Hope you guys like this one! If your interested in a Limited Edition Giclee Canvas Print or would like to commission me to do a similar painting, I am available, contact me for more info & pricing! This painting is also available as an ACEO -$7.50 plus expedited shipping USPS in one business day - $2.88.

No comments: