Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tangerine Sky - Acrylic on Wood - 24 X 48 - Abstract Surreal Landscape - Palette Knife Painting (Sold)

Artist Note: I feel like a little kid in a candy store with my new set of palette knives! Tangerine Sky is another surreal abstract imagined landscape using primarily a palette knife. I basically wanted to have fun playing with verticals, diagonals & horizontal lines using color complements. The use of warm & cool colors painted in boldly with an expressive in your face without apology application. It didn't really matter to me that the shadow lines didn't match up with the vanishing point. Again, I'm pleased with the textured tree trunks allowed by the palette knife, this was the most fun doing. I know in some other world beside my own mind there must be a place like this that exist and if there is not then their should be...because this painting feels good to me! This piece is currently on exhibit and is available for purchase if interested contact me. The support for this painting is on a self- constructed board with 2 inch sides & is ready to hang as is. A large impressive piece of work that will add color & warmth to any room. But more importantly it will make you smile every time you see it!!! Price: $450.00 includes shipping anywhere in the Continental United States or $395.00 local delivery & pickup, International buyers please contact this artist/seller for shipping price quote for your country location. Currently on exhibit at Broward Behhavioral Health Coalition Executive Offices in Downtown Ft.Lauderdale.

No comments: