Monday, May 29, 2017

Under a Tuscan Sky - Acrylic on Canvas Panel - 16 x 20- Framed 2 inch Painted Sides.JPG

Artist Note: Took several photos of this painting both with indoor studio lighting and outdoor morning light. "Under a Tuscan Sky" I used both brushwork and palette knife to achieve different textures. This painting now completed and available for purchase. Price $175.00 plus $25.00 shipping UPS anywhere in the continental United States. Free local pick up and delivery. Contact this artist seller for more info if interested. Under a Tuscan Sky, will make a beautiful addition to your Fine Art Collection and complement any room in your home or office. Comments welcome, thanks for looking & please sign up for my newsletter to keep updated on a newer post. Enjoy. Artist Note: This painting includes 2-inch gallery wrap painted sides as pictured. Different computer monitors may render slightly different images. My goal is 100% customer satisfaction. I accept refunds. Buyers will have to pay return shipping cost. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason I will give you an immediate Paypal Refund. Not one of my collectors have ever been left wanting. International buyers please contact me for shipping rates to your country locaton.

No comments: