Thursday, December 13, 2012

SFA-Reclining Nude on Printed Sofa Pillow -Acrylic on Canvas Panel -6 x 8- Minature Painting - Private Collection (Sold)

Well I thought it was time to try another abstract Nude...this is what I came up with, fun to do...think I'll do a few more in the Small Format Art (SFA). That is any painting larger than an ACEO ( 2.5 X 3.5) up to 8 x 10. Anything larger than 8 x 10 falls into the small standard painting category. Learn that today just thought I'd share for those of you out there that may be interested in such things. These studies are available if your interested just email me. ARTIST NOTE: This item Sold and no longer available in this format but if your interested in an ACEO Limited Edition Fine Art Print it is available here for $7.50 plus $1.88 shipping.

No comments: